Bye Pearl


Pretty sad to see art supply stores dwindle.

The two local Pearls are closing.

I went to the their closing sale. Mostly all that left are the empty shelves and that delicious oil pastel smell.

There was one single bottle of orange ink left as well as a packs of smelly inks. So now I can write in scent of strawberry, violets and mint. It's like having the old Mr. Sketch set of smelly markers all over again, with ink on my nose and all.

But not so secretly, it's the orange ink that is just full of win.

Add that to the ever growing list of things I will now have to buy online because stores around me don't carry them anymore.

Goodbye Pearl.

You've been a great friend since high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!