Contact

I find I am most inspired when it’s a buildup of ideas.

I am truly a fan of collaboration since it forces me to think outside of my comfort zone.

Most of my designs are inspired by friends and clients and I welcome your input.

Got comments, suggestions, ideas?

You can email me at debbie [at] handpeckeddesigns [dot] com


etiquette

(in case you missed it on the right column)


mine - As you can see on the bottom there this blog is copyrighted. Please do not copy the posts as your own. As for images of my work, I am flattered if you would like to use it as well; but 1) please let me know in advance 2) link back to the original post and 3) be sure to credit my images.

yours - The artist/owner/designer I feature here are listed and credited to the best of my knowledge. Please let me know if you want your image removed or have additional information on the pieces I feature here.

oh behave - To totally paraphrasing Tanis Miller (bloggin heroine of mine) a blogger goes weeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment! I appreciate your comments but will delete anything that leads to a *sketchy* site or is just plain rude.

problems - please email debbie [at] handpeckeddesigns [dot] com

I am a follower of - Fair Use ; creative commons