As Sporty as I Get

("Geno," 6.5"x 12", paper, ink, pastel)

If eating at buffets could be a sport, I'm sure I'd make intramural at least. Closest thing I got to sports in the past couple of years involved dodgeball or bocce which just mostly involved a lot of Guinness, then pierogis or guinness chocolate cakes (yeah I sure miss my Ohio girls).

Up for a challenge, after The Room papercut portraits, I got a request for something sporty...hockey specifically. I broke out some inkwash and chalk on top of the various boards and now my friend just said he will give me all his first-three-borns.

Sure, I'm up for bartering.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!