Lux Interior

When I was in college, I dated a musician who actually has had a very lingering part in my life till this day. He introduced me to music other than classic rock and really pushed me to explore all the different genres, in fact he was the one who had me try different instruments other than guitar. It was through him that I am still listening to sounds like the Cramps, New York Dolls, etc. I in turn have introduced following boyfriends to glam rock, psychobilly, on top of my endless Led Zeppelin albums and bootlegs. Sadly I heard that Lux Interior passed away on the 4th, and I never got to see the Cramps in concert. Lux Interior and Poison Ivy were one of those great awesome couples that I really admired for their crazy style. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!