Jealous

As I'm taking a break from proposal work I saw that Martha posted pictures of her farm. Of course, I don't really care about seeing her lemons (what the hell is a cold house anyways?) but I L.O.V.E. her chickens and one day I hope to have some barred rocks, fluffy polish, and RIRs.

Her hens are beautiful, just look at them chillin...

check out this beautiful Polish...
I see Martha has her New England chickens OUTSIDE unlike this joker here chilling behind me at work...


(She does make work more fun though, especially on a Sunday night)

2 comments:

  1. As far as I can tell, the only bad part of having chickens is that they really, truly, totally and without any venom simply DO NOT CARE what time you got in last night, and your butt has to be out of the house at sun-up no matter how ridiculously cold it is to unlock the coop and refill the water dish.
    Oh, and they're nearsighted and will consistently think your bootlaces are worms.
    Other than that, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fortunate to have lazy birds who now will not even get up even when we scoop them up to wake them up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!