Inspiration


I wish it really did come in a can that I can eat/drink from like this.

I've been working on a whole bunch of little projects between day job, hand pecked designs, volunteering with women shelters and now adding derby merch to list of creative stuff I have to do, below are a lil bit of what's floating in my head.

+ almost wrapping up another wedding stationery project
+ holiday cards to be at Olive Grace Studios
+ a 50th birthday electronic invitation
+ t-shirt ideas for derby
+ derby related holiday cards
+ Holloween stuff for the kids at the shelter

It's a very exciting time in my life being constantly inspired and actually creating. Nevermind the flu that knocked me out for a week.

Of course surprise packages always help make me giddy. Thanks to Paper Bullet's Lisa Romero and All Things Paper's Ann Martin, I now have a whole bunch of stickers for my derby helmet and gorgeous quilling flowers that I plan on turning into hair doodads to balance all the butch-ness I've been rolling into lately... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!