Fashion


Ooooh a Fill in the blank Friday on Fashion at the little things we do. I love alliteration and that was way too much fffffun to type. I'll play.

1. One fashion trend I really regret is
definitely overalls, even the hypercolor stuff, the baggy cords and plaid shirts are somewhat endearing now but I can't believed I owned overalls and I was not farming nor painting nor working on a railroad .

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is scarf, I could be wearing a Misfits tattered sweatshirt or a cute kensie dress but I always have to have a scarf on, even in dead of summer because I use scarves to complete outfits and not get so freezing in AC .

3. I would describe my personal style as I honestly don't think I can answer that! I'm not classic, not overly trendy, not bohemian....hmmmm....I'm stumped. Any suggestions? .

4. My fashion muse is definitely not Daphne Guiness, I am all over the place ranging from pieces of menswear to really frilly slips but i just can never fathom what in the sam hill Daphne is constantly wearing .

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be I would definitely love to have an original Givenchy dress (especially the one from Breakfast at Tiffany's) or Chanel suit .

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of David Bowie, I would probably end up doing blasphemous things to his clothes like humping this Kansai Yamamoto or rolling in his clothes ala Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal, I know, I know, just.so.wrong but i won't be able to help myself .

7. Today I am wearing Design Hisotry grey sweater dress with overlapping tulip detail at the sleeves. Their outfits are so conservative and clean but always with little details that makes me happy.

For the locals, Rachel Roy will be in Tysons tomorrow afternoon, info here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!