The Hive at1511 King Street


The Hive at1511 King Street

This is so brilliant/adorable/awesome and it make me miss my fellow Corporate Punks so much.

I miss our weekends brainstorming projects, usually fueled by some form of brunch/lady drink, sharing ideas, and pushing each others' creative limits with our three varying specialties.

We're now spread out between Ohio and Virginia and I know the only way we'd all be in the same state is if I move to Ohio but I always have those lazy Sunday afternoons where I roll up to Arlington with a suitcase full of papers and bagillion kinds of crafting utensils, ready to be inspired by Ohio-ans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!