Follow Friday 3.26.09



I'm so impressed by all the different various comics/illustrations on the web. I reorganized my reader list and realized I have an entire folder marked "Comics" from all the various recommendations and stumble upons in blogland (I apologize in advance if you think some counts as illustration rather than comic, I just don't know where to draw the line). Here are some of my fav ones.

Articulate Matter - It's whimsical, it's got tentacles, and it's done like little dioramas!
xkcd - "A Webcomic of Romance, Sarcasm, Math and Language" exactly like that.
But You're like Really Pretty - This has replaced my snarkism of GFY and Perez. Still lots of Hollywood and glam, but through caricatures instead.
Tweetmuseum - Ever read WTF tweets from celebs and your brain is running amuck? This takes care of that for ya.
The Blake Wright - OMG love the drawings about fashion, the rest, I'm still scratchin my head...
The Oatmeal - As a visual person, thank god there's Oatmeal's visual grammar guides.
Hyperbole and a Half - I think this is what happens when you live in Idahontanna, got MS Paint and start hating animals.

and lastly, the family of Comic geniuses - Natalie Dee, Toothpaste for Dinner, Married to the Sea, and Superpoop

Keep scrolling till you get a smile on your face.

Hope we all have an awesome weekend.

much
much
needed

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!