Cephalopoda




Cephalopods are gaining popularity lately, it must be tied to the giant squid founf off of Japan in September. I look at that thing and I think mmmm that's a lot of calamari. mmmmm fried food, why must you taste so good?
I came across a site for retro clipart like above. I migh thave to have myself a cephalopodian Halloween theme this year. Kinda alarming how the alien from the Simpsons is obviously a Cephalopod - Head-Foot. I'd like to think they did not advance way faster than humans and already beat us to universe domination at giving suction hickies across the galaxies.
Just saying.
Oh yeah, all this train of thought because I came a free clipart gallery.
Welcome to my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!