Oooooh


//putting away my chapstick//


Browsing through C-Co Corners website since I'm taking a trip to a store tomorrow to help a friend find some fabric to reupholster some mod chairs at her house. Holy cow, there is an orange collection this year. I'm totally like yes, yes, no, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, no!


Then another gem from the site, the Modern Zone Fabric Collection. I want to wear you all like skin dresses!



One cool thing about Calico Corners, is 18" x 27" fabric swatches are available for small fee and I can totally reupholster something small like a footstool with that amount of fabric. Zang!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!