bloggin on the go ?!??

Wow. Technology is pretty badass and I now have the ability to blog from el phone. Now I realize I probably don't have the capability to write nice long ramblings but it's a perfect way for me to record little vignettes from my life. And by "Vignettes" I mean stories I want to tell the grandkids someday to give add to the "grandma's crazy" mystique.

Setting: Coworker and I driving back from girl lunch, where we talked about ideas for her wedding and she's making a turn and looking over the passenger side, where yours truly is whittling away on her dress.
Coworker: (yelling) WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT KNIFE
Me: (putting away a leatherman) uh threads on my dress hem? , I'm trimming the threads and a leatherman is NOT aknife, duh. (sez the girl who packed a leatherman, a can of WD 40, two guitars, and only two yaffablocks of clothes to college)
Coworker:...


uh and she's the engineer? sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!