jawesome font

(only $60 to buy a font? jeebus i ain't made of money)


I want to write like this awesome font Montague Script.

I've become a pen snob since I treated myself to a fountain pen after passing the LEED exam. I figure this a a great way to practice caligraphy on a daily basis, and my wrist won't hurt so bad from being such a heavy ballpoint pen writer. believe me, after studying the LEED exam, which required a lot of memorization by writing, my wrist was as sore as the teenage kid's wrist from Malèna. ssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhh sssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. ok, enough of the peter griffin reference now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!