Ghettofab Birthday

My lil bro turned 26 on Monday. Weeeeee. Kid exclaimed at the dinner table that he feels old…while being the youngest at the table! We usually don’t do the fancy shmancy birthday stuff but he insisted on a candle so he can make a wish. Rather than finding a nice little candle, we grabbed what was most convenient. Naturally, the lavender jar candle in the kitchen. My camera was out of batteries, and I’m forcing myself to learn SketchUp so here’s my interpretation of the awesome cake….with the candle being almost bigger than the cake.


Happy birthday kiddo. I look forward to the 5 gallons of premium on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!