2008 was a great year because....

Series 2 of 3.

I am thankful that:


  • Inspiring friends who will kick my ass so I can start Hand Pecked Design.

  • I have a job.

  • Becoming friends with some wonderful animals and their humans

  • Friend who got knocked up so she can help me get over my fear/disgust of preggos.

  • The weekends spent with my girls working on Corporate Punks Design Collaborative concepts.

  • Palli and Mr. T giving me my first opportunity towards building my dream.

  • Babies, despite the fact that preggos gross me out, babies are still magical beings that remind me there's so much more in life other than work.

  • I am now approved to touch my friend Doris' fridge door and her family's lovely food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!