Abbie's Bachlorette

This is what happens when people get married in their 30s. Whole bunch of meemaws got together and had ourselves a tea party.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Kori and her mom pretty much made everything from the tea wallets to the food. I made some coloring pages and brought my arsenal of color pencils, pens, and acrylics for some arts and crafts time. Pretty neat how a bunch of designers have the different interpretation on the same coloring pages.

Untitled

I'm still stuck on my neon phase.

Now for a picture of my favorite niece in the whole wide world.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!