Rabbit Rabbit



Believe it or not, it's not always easy to find rabbit themed stuff for the first of every month. Luckily for November, this one fell into my lap.

Internet/artist friend Jen Bandini of Escape to New York has been painting rabbits and this painting will be in New American Paintings North East Edition #92, which was curated by Laura Hoptman of the New Museum.

I am super excited for Jen, after all she went through for the past couple of years. You can see more of these rabbit series and her artist statement here.

I hope you blow up Jen so I can tell my grandkids about the time I met you at Portrait Gallery... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!