Free State Vectors


The Valentines I made I just had to incorporate something with Virginia. I came upon this great site looking for vector files of state outlines. Check out http://www.graphicworx.us/

They have individual state outline in Illustrator format or you can download the United States map, which is comprised of all the state outlines.

While this comes in really handy for zigzaggy states like the Old Dominion, I think this may not be as helpful for the folks looking for Wyoming. But here it is, just in case you needed a refresher on what it looks like.


I take your silence as you're overcome with gratitude.

's ok, I unnerstand.

1 comment:

  1. Great Site, I noticed they have all the states free and a bunch of other vector clipart for like a buck each. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!