Knee Deep in Autumn



I would love to know where summer went. I can’t believe I’m seeing hockey already and I have not even gone close to the beach yet this year, not even a river's edge. It did not creep up on me this year, it hit so quickly like a gut punch.

All of the sudden



I am not getting enough sunlight to participate in outdoor activities



I had to look for turtlenecks before I pack away my summer dresses



The grounds are littered with acorns and persimmons



I already broke out wearing knee socks



I’ve cut up a bunch of pumpkins, even though they were for centerpieces



I do enjoy the pumpkins ales, octoberfest, and pumpkin lattes



I already had a pumpkin bar



I love breaking out the houndstooth, plaid, boucle, and tweed



It truly marks the end of a season when people really inappropriately show too much flesh (shudder)



And I’m super psyched.




=)










No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!