Country Living Fair



First time in my life, Mom and I took a roadtrip just ourselves to C-Bus to the Country Living Fair, where Olive Grace Studios was a vendor! It was so great to be around my beautiful fellow Corporate Punks and I met Kori's cousin Tiffany from Bama who supplied these beautiful photos and she BLOGS about her adorable kids. Man I want her camera and her camera skillz, yoink!



O
H
!


I
O
!

(srsly, i think i have the cutest and mostest talented friends in the world and here are only two of them!)


So yeah, I'm flooded with ideas, especially with the introduction to American Primitive style which was everywhere at the fair. Some friendly folks also gave me good pointers on growing Hand Pecked. Mom and I reached the conclusion that we definitely can not take Hand Pecked on the road like many of the Country Living vendors but I will be concentrating on interweb presence.

Baby.

Steps.

4 comments:

  1. You comments on my skills are kind and appreciated! Enjoying your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confused... Have you moved to OHIO?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I just think the word "OHIO" now, I think of this and this.

    ReplyDelete

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!