Project Preview

Remember the strawberry blonde baby? I've been working on his annoucements.


I have to say, it's such a pleasure to work with friends and sweet mamas. It's a nice contrast to working the craziness that can be brides. Trust me, I understand. It takes me more than half an hour to pick from a menu and even when I get my food, I still eye the other plates until Leroy asks "would you like to try?" in his obvious tone and I smile sweetly and say "don't mind if I do." HA!


Oh yeah... I almost forgot....





See them lovely carpet? Eat it up Lassie, you and your hair can't ever have it, I'm taking it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger goes squeeeee when you RT a post, does cartwheels when you @ her with a tweet, but for the best all around effect, post a comment!